Ms. Tevegi is a certified Lean Practitioner accredited by British Quality Foundation. She is also a member of Chartered Institute of Learning and Development with enormous passion for training and change management activities. Her interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge on lean methodology has given her a great appetite to strive for excellence in more improvement projects in various industries.
- Certified Lean Practitioner, British Quality Foundation
- Certified ITIL Foundation, PeopleCert & AXELOS
- Certified L&D L3, Chartered Inst. Personnel Development
- Dip. Accountancy, London Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- BBA (Ongoing),Paris Graduate School of Management
With almost 8 years of experiences in the corporate world, Ms. Tevegi have had experiences working in various industries that have enabled her to be involved in process excellence projects, performance improvements, and change management activities. As a BI practitioner, she has:
- Coached, facilitated and supported teams to acclimatize embedding Continuous Improvement culture using Lean methodology (bottom to top approach)
- Worked closely with General Manager/ Site Director to execute top to bottom support for transformational projects and strategy discussion on improving customer satisfaction (CSAT) and net promoting score (NPS) scores.
- Performed training need analysis to ensure people development to consistently meet customers demand using Kano analysis and skills matrix
- Developed training materials and Lean Six Sigma games for training.
- Coached team members for BQF Lean Practitioner certification with their improvement initiatives.
- Facilitated process and value stream mapping across teams for top ten major contracts by involving internal customers to identify non value added tasks.
- Facilitated team based problem solving sessions using ICUKU, Pareto analysis, Fishbone diagrams, A3 problem solving method and etc.
- Involved in project mobilization and led teams consists of 180fte for Continuous Improvement project execution by training, coaching, facilitating and supporting teams of all levels.
- Coached, facilitated and influenced 6 operation teams consist of 114fte to reach Bronze maturity level underpinning agreed CI framework based on British Quality Foundation requirements in a span of a year.
- Coached 17 team members on their improvement projects and initiatives for BQF accredited Lean Practitioner certification.
- Delivered 8fte worth of direct savings and close to 500k GBP worth of indirect savings in a span of a year of CI implementation solely derived from waste elimination, automation and process standardization projects.